Bullitt County boil water advisory lifted | News
MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY (WAVE) – A boil water advisory for part of Bullitt County has been lifted.
The Mount Washington Company had issued the advisory from Kennedy Drive to Halls Lane on Highway 44 and all of the side streets.
Officials also said customers can turn their ice makers back on, but they should throw out the first couple of batches.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top Bullitt-Nelson-Spencer Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil Water Advisory issued in Jefferson County lifted
- Councilwoman Welch hosts District 13 low cost rabies clinic with LMAS
- Kroger announces retirement of Mid-South Division President John Hackett
- Gallery of Honor to be unveiled at Elmcroft of Valley Farms
- Jefferson Memorial Forest to hold Alpine Tower Night Climb