Bullitt County boil water advisory lifted | News
MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY (WAVE) – A boil water advisory for part of Bullitt County has been lifted.
The Mount Washington Company had issued the advisory from Kennedy Drive to Halls Lane on Highway 44 and all of the side streets.
Officials also said customers can turn their ice makers back on, but they should throw out the first couple of batches.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Bullitt-Nelson-Spencer
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business
- Man arrested for passing out over steering wheel of SUV stopped at light
- Woman accused of stabbing man after beating him in the head with spoon
- Four suspected of stealing 'truck load' of scrap metal from vacant warehouse
- Family of murdered woman pleads for answers
- Turkey-stuffed shoppers line up for Thanksgiving deals
- Bus company JCPS deemed unsafe resurfaces under new owner